After that I was especially keen on seeing an elephant, because the road is called the Elephant Highway for a reason. But until lunch non showed themselves. However at some point I overtook a group of riders who were riding in a train and while I was overtaking them, one of the riders called “Elephant on the right side of the road!” At that time I thought he meant me, but during lunch it turned out that there had actually been an elephant on the right side of the road, which I missed out on. Needless to say that I felt really really stupid! I’d missed the Elephant! Hopefully this wouldn’t be my only opportunity…
- To not get stressed out about things that don’t matter.
- To not get stuck in a job you hate.
- To not neglect things in life because of work.
- That lifestyle is more important than making money.
- To know that it is possible to change directions in life.
- To determine what is valuable to you and base your priorities on that.
- To be intentional in everything you do.
- To open closed doors and find out what is behind them.
- To not listen to naysayers.
- To not put things off.
- To know how fast the time after 32 passes.
- To live life like tomorrow is the last day.
- To not look behind but look ahead.
- To not regret but learn from yesterday’s mistakes.
- To not be arrogant in your youth.
- That old age is in the mind.
- That sharing your life with someone is important.
- That if you want a family you better get busy.
- To be selective at picking a partner.
- To know that you can survive devorce.
- That there is always a way.
- To make sure your life is a workshop and not an art gallery.
- To dream big and to follow your dreams.
- To be yourself and accept yourself the way you are.
- To not be afraid to not be normal
- To find a passion.
- To know yourself.
- To pursue freedom, challenge and laughter.
- To scilence every negative voice in your head.
- To be happy.
- To stay happy.
Bring them on! Keep them comming!
And on the edge of this endless farmfield: giraffes!
Climbing the tower to spot elephants…
No elephants though, just trees…
Found an elephant skull! Tusks removed…
But at the end of the day! And I get a retry tomorrow!